2019 Mangrove Jack Social comp.
Mangrove Jack an event for all Anglers!
Whether you boat, kayak or fish land-based - This event welcomes all types of Anglers.
Everyone from the experienced angler through to our Junior and amateur anglers.
The 2019 Mangrove Jack Social Event that caters for all categories and is an event to simply fish, have fun...and score some sweet prizes on the day!
Lure & Bait categories will also place.
Prize categories for the event are:
- Best Jack caught from a Boat.
- Best Jack caught from a Kayak.
- Best Jack from the Shore.
- Largest Jack overall from the event.
- Smallest Jack from the event.
- Juniors division prize.
- Best Jack caught on a Lure.
- Best Jack that is caught using bait.
- Boats vs Kayaks vs Land Based results winners (Bragging rights claim from total Jack's caught from each category)
$25 entry per person (which includes your own brag mat & B.B.Q Lunch)
More information to follow... stay tuned for an epic event to come! 🎣🐟🐟🐟
Date: Registration starts on the 4th of January 4:30 pm ( Coomera boat ramp )
Check-in and briefing will be on the 19th of January at 5.30am
Presentation will be on Sunday the 20th of January at 2.30pm
The boundary will be from Cabbage tree point to the Tweed River.
Note : Tweed river is classed as NSW and requires a fishing license.